Get Real-Life Work Experience While You Learn
NEW Engineering Career Launch: Work as a mechanical engineering intern at SEH America while studying engineering at Clark College. Combine a meaningful, high-quality, paid, on-the-job experience aligned with classroom learning. Get more information here.
Mechatronics Technology at Clark College is a Career Launch program, providing students with real-life work experience related to their classroom studies. Students graduate with skills to be competitive in the job market and with a valuable credential beyond a high school diploma.
Watch this video: Mechatronics | Clark College
Mechatronics Technology is a growing technical field that deals with the integration of mechanical and electronic components managed by a control system.
Career Launch combines paid, meaningful work experiences aligned with classroom learning. Career Launch is an initiative of Career Connect Washington, a program opening opportunities to college and career for young people in Washington.
Career Connect Washington describes Career Launch as “the most intensive type of career connected learning program.” Its goal: to have 60 percent of young adults beginning in the class of 2030 participate in a career launch program.
CLEAR PATH TO A SUCCESSFUL CAREER
- Tuition assistance
- Paid work in a related field
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate school
- Clear path to high paying in-demand jobs
GETTING STARTED AT CLARK COLLEGE
- Apply for Admission. Apply online.
- Find your Path: Enrollment Navigators can answer any questions regarding the process. Schedule an appointment at email@example.com. Students are also encouraged to apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Plan your First Term. Determine your placement and complete orientation.
- Register for Classes. Students can register for classes and pay tuition on-line.
Occupational Profile for Industrial Machinery Mechanics
Visit our community partners to learn more.
We would like to thank our industry partners currently involved in this project along with our community partners.