Work as a mechanical engineering intern at SEH America while studying engineering at Clark College. Combine a meaningful, high-quality, paid, on-the-job experience aligned with classroom learning.
SEH America is a world-leading silicon wafer manufacturer located in Vancouver, Washington. SEH American and Clark College have partnered to provide this opportunity for Clark College engineering students.
Successful applicants will be employed by SEH America as a mechanical engineering intern (starting at $15/hr) while you study at Clark College. In addition, you will be eligible for SEH America’s education benefit (up to $3,000/yr).
As a mechanical engineering intern at SEH America, you will:
- Work with the engineering group on a variety of process improvement projects.
- Formulate and execute engineering tests.
- Compile, verify, and analyze data and test results using SPC and statistical analysis techniques. May present findings to production, engineering, or support groups.
- Help with tool modification designs to achieve a specific function.
- Work with Process Engineers to audit process operating conditions for gaps and then make process improvement recommendations.
- Use Solidworks to make equipment drawings for various projects.
All applicants must schedule an appointment with the Career Services at Clark College to assist/review your application materials (cover letter and resume) prior to submitting your application materials. Please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, phone number, ctcLink ID, “applying for the SEH Engineering Internship” and a draft version of your resume and cover letter (if you don’t have a draft, say you need help getting started). Please schedule your appointment by January 29th.
Once you have completed your application review, submit your cover letter & resume by February 8th to: email@example.com